Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cake Inspiration

I was doing a little cake research this evening and thought I'd share some pictures with you:


 
 
 
 
 
For my final project, I will be getting 2 Styrofoam cakes. I can make either 2 separate cakes, or one cake with 2 tiers. I really like the baby blue cake above and am thinking I might do something similar for my project. The piping is not too advanced but still looks really fancy. I like the tiny white beading around the base of the cake in the all white cake as well so perhaps I will combine the two. The cupcakes with the cake on top is something I would like for my own wedding and the disaster cake is just weird.

2 comments:

  1. I kinda like the green one. But I'm a sucker for cupcakes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the cake pictures. And all pictures are looking awesome. I like the blue one. and designs and concepts of these cakes are really looking magnificent. Thanks for sharing some creative things.

    ReplyDelete