Saturday, October 31, 2009

Gin Pom Blush & Pizza

I have not been too active on the old blog lately but things have been incredibly busy for me. Three of my five evenings next week will be taken up by night classes so by the time I get home after 10, I'm in no mood for cooking or eating. Once Christmas time really rolls around though, there's plenty of new recipes bookmarked to try.


Jason and I are sitting at home this evening, handing out candy, and eating candy. We're off to one last race in Calgary in the morning so he's saving his energy and I'm just plain lazy. We got a membership to Costco this week and bought a HUGE jug of POM juice. I wanted to make a fancy, blood red drink to go with my personal pizza's for dinner so I found this recipe on www.thebar.com:

Drink Recipe Ingredients:
  • 1.25 oz. Tanqueray London Dry Gin (25 oz. per bottle)
  • 1 splash(es) pomegranate juice
  • 1 splash(es) tonic water
  • 1 squeeze(s) lime juice
Jason and I both approve!

No comments:

Post a Comment