Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Celebrating Europe!

Today, Jason and I did something we've been talking about for probably 2 years. We booked our flight for a 5 week trip to Europe!! To celebrate this monumental day, I made pasta! Jason always says I under-cook pasta... so today I actually set the timer and cooked it for 11 minutes. It tasted way better. He was right.

We will be backpacking through London, France, Switzerland and Italy. Now that the dates are set, I can start researching some places to add to our must-visit list. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on Europe and the pasta!

    If you are going through Paris, check out David Lebovitz' blog. There's lots about dining, cooking and pastry shops to visit... essentials, especially the last one. Here's the link:

    http://www.davidlebovitz.com/paris/

    ReplyDelete