Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Watermelon Salad with your choice of Pork or Fish

Tonight I made a really strange salad. It had watermelon cubes, feta cheese and balsamic vinegar. I've seen it around on the internet and it usually includes mint as well. I opted out of the mint because sometimes I feel like mint tasting things = toothpaste tasting things.

MY REVIEW: This didn't exactly blow my mind but it was ok. The watermelon was juicy and sweet  and you really can't go wrong with feta. The pieces that were soaked in balsamic vinegar at the bottom were a little... interesting. You really need to try it for yourself I guess!

JASON'S REVIEW: This was unlike anything I've ever tasted before... ever..

Accompanying this strange salad was some plain rice, steamed brocoli, fish for me and pork with sweet potatoes and mushroom gravy for Jason.  I'm stuffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment