- 1 tbs. water
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 2 tbs. soy sauce
- Stir fry your meat and vegetables.
- When nearly done, make a well in your frying pan or wok.
- Mix water and cornstarch in a small bowl then pour into the well.
- Cook for about a minute, until it boils.
- Add broth and soy sauce.
- Stir and cook for about two more minutes.
- Serve over rice
JASONS REVIEW: It was dee-lish.
MY REVIEW: This worked really well! I thought at first it was way too runny but the longer I let it simmer, the thicker it got. We used reduced sodium soy sauce as well so the flavor was pretty light. Very nice and the ingredients are always on hand.