Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Plan for the New Year


Although I haven't posted anything new lately, I've been thinking about my blog. It will continue on into the new year but with a different spin.

Jason and I would benefit from a little more structure I do believe. Him for fitness reasons, and I to satisfy my list-making obsessive compulsive ways. Sometime between now and the new year I am going to make a 4 week plan for the month of January which will include all meals, lunches and 4 grocery lists. This may prove to be very boring for you, my readers, but I would really like to give it a shot and see if it works. We haven't had a chance to sit down and discuss it (the idea popped up while we were eating our festive meals at Swiss Chalet the other night), but it would be something like;

Monday - chicken
Tuesday - fish (Laurel) pork (Jason)
etc...

That sort of thing (a little more indepth but you get the idea)! It will still give me the chance to be creative with salads and vegetables and pastas but will prevent us from having those nights where nothing is planned and we just get lazy - this usually results in festive meals at Swiss Chalet.

I really have nothing exciting to post for you today but wanted to keep you in the loop. Please do come back in the new year to check on my Red Table Kitchen!

And if I don't talk to you again before the new year.... Merry Christmas from all of us!

PS - This is how we actually dress and shave our facial hair.




No comments:

Post a Comment