here and followed it spot on:
John’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
(Yield:15 – 20 cookies depending on how big you make them)
1 c. creamy peanut butter
1 c. sugar
1 egg white
1/2 c. chocolate chips
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, sugar, and eggs. Stir until the eggs are thoroughly combined with the other ingredients.
2. Stir in the chocolate chips. (I’m not sure why we do this in a separate step, but we do =)
3. Refrigerate the cookie dough for 15 minutes. Turn the oven to 350 degrees F to preheat.
4. Scoop the chilled cookie dough into small balls using a normal eating-sized spoon. Place the cookie dough balls onto a baking sheet about 2 inches apart from each other.
5. Bake cookies at 350 degrees for around 15 minutes. You want to take them out once the tops are getting brown (see picture above). The cookies may still seem a bit soft at this point, but they will harden as they cool.
6. Let the cookies cool for 10 – 15 minutes and then serve with a glass of cold (soy) milk!
MY REVIEW: Wow these are great! Very rich and creamy tasting... hard to eat too many of these. I still can't believe how few ingredients there are in these and neither could Jason. So simple!
JASON'S REVIEW: Pretty effin' good.