Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pizza Popcorn


Try this tasty little spice mix for pizza popcorn I found on RecipeZaar:
  • 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (I didn't use this much)
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon herb seasoning mix (Italian)
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt (Our salt shaker is empty and I was too lazy to refill - so no salt)
  • 1 dash pepper
  • 3 quarts popped popcorn, fresh and hot
I just mixed the spices together and melted them with about a tablespoon of margarine. Then I mixed it into some air popped popcorn and it was so good! I don't know if all Italian Seasoning mixes are different but ours is from the Italian Market here in Edmonton and it consists of marjoram, thyme, rosemary, oregano, basil, savory & sage.

No comments:

Post a Comment