Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tinkyada Pasta!

We tried a new kind of pasta tonight - Tinkyada! This was found at the Italian Market. It's wheat free, gluten free and whole grain! It was really really good. I don't particularly LIKE whole wheat pastas... I just eat them because I know I should. This one was really good though.. the texture and the flavor was not like other whole wheat pastas. I emailed to find out where we can get other products in Canada and will add to this post when I find out.

No real recipe this evening... just threw some zucchini, tomatoes, chickpeas and spinach into my skillet with garlic and FRESH basil and FRESH oregano (the first time I've used fresh herbs this season). Poured some of this lovely mixture over my pasta and voila!

MY REVIEW: So good. Must find more of this pasta.

JASON'S REVIEW: me: did you like the pasta? jason: mhmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment