Saturday, October 10, 2009

Recipe Repeat!


Sorry folks, I re-used another recipe! This was one of the very first things I made on this blog. From January 5th, Vegetarian Sherpards Pie With Peppered Potato Topping. I added zucchini so it was not exactly the same.
 

This time it was a collaboration as well. Jason worked on the potatoes while I did the vegetables.
 
He got pretty fancy with it too! We made this on Friday so we would have left-overs for tonight... and lunch tomorrow. We may have to freeze the rest of it as we have 2 Thanksgiving dinners coming up. 

I did do some other cooking this week and Jean Pare failed me for the first time ever!

This dish tasted exactly as it looks: Whole Wheat Penne with White Glue. I don't even want to go into the details of what it was supposed to be because you don't want to try it. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment