Monday, May 10, 2010

Pita Chips

No new recipes today.. just a really great new product I found at Superstore! I purchased them a few weeks ago and they have since been written up in the Journal:
These pita chips are the best! You can visit the website for the nutritional information and details but you've gotta try them. I have not had the 'Multigrain & Garden Herbs' yet but the 'Sea Salt' is my favorite. It goes wonderfully with hummus and salsa. They're fairly thick and really crispy so the serving size of 16 is a very filling portion in my opinion.


We just purchased the 'Cinnamon with a Touch of Sugar'  flavor today and they make for a nice little sweet snack.

Looks like the company (which is Canadian - bonus) also makes some sort of instant mashed potatoes that are all natural. I'll have to see if I can find them at Superstore too.

No comments:

Post a Comment